Material for food, food supplement and beverage
Material for food, food supplement, and beverage/Patent Obtained/MP Marine Placenta®
Marine Placenta(Product code:MP100) is extracted and purified from the ovary membrane of domestic natural salmon using an innovative process developed by Nippon Barrier Free.
Marine Placenta(Product code:MP100) is a food ingredient, which contains amino acids, collagen, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, nucleic acid, elastin and other components.
We only use natural domestic salmon. All process of manufacture is carried out in Japan and we can trace the production record.
- We conduct inspections for residues of antibiotics, pesticides, PCBs, heavy metals, and dioxins.
- Single oral dose toxicity test
- Reverse mutation test
- Skin tests (improvement in wrinkles, skin elasticity, etc)
(Condition: Rated by supplement intake trials)
- Blood test (anti-aging effect accompanying increase in IGF-1 level)
- Acceleration pulse wave measurement (improvement in peripheral circulation)
- Blood test (improvement in menopause symptoms)
- Experimental research on promotion of hair growth (hair growth effect)
- Cell activation test using human dermal fibroblast
- Collagen synthesis test using human dermal fibroblast
- Antioxidant action
- Patent awarded to dry skin improvement formulation (Patented in Japan and Korea) - Patented in skin improvement effect
- IGF-1 value-increasing agent (Patented in Japan and Korea) - Patented in anti-aging effect
- Patent awarded to SDPTG Aging Index improvement formulation (Patented in Japan and Korea) - Patented in improvement of peripheral blood circulation effect
Drinks, Jelly, Tablet products, Hard capsules, Soft capsules, Chewable preparations and other applications
Marine Placenta is a registered trademark of Nippon Barrier Free Co., Ltd.
Marine Placenta is a registered trademark for Salmon Ovary Membrane Extract.
Moreover, the names of services and products handled by Nippon Barrier Free Co., Ltd. are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nippon Barrier Free Co., Ltd.
All expressions (such as text, illustrations, and images) within this site are protected by copyright law.
Copying, replicating, or broadcasting any of the content without permission will be subject to punishment by copyright law and other intellectual property laws.
∗ Please follow the related laws and regulations when displaying or advertising health foods and cosmetics that contain our products.
In the case of linking to this site, please contact us in advance.